Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners (SBOHP) is committed to providing you with high quality, friendly and compassionate medical care.
We hope the following information will be helpful to you. Please let us know if there are ways we can better serve you.
- Caring Professional Staff
- Our highly skilled physicians, prominent board certified specialists in Medical Oncology and Hematology will provide consultative services
upon referral by your primary care physician or surgeon. Our physicians are also available to see hematology and oncology patients for a second opinion.
Specially trained oncology certified nurses provide support and expertise for all aspects of treatment. Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners is contracted
with most insurance plans and is affiliated with Good Samaritan, O'Connor, and El Camino South hospitals. Our insurance reimbursement specialists are ready to
assist you with the financial aspects of your care such as insurance billing, deductibles, coinsurance, co-payments, and pre-authorizations. Please contact
our billing office at (408) 376-2300 and press option 6 if you have any questions.
- Treatment Plan
- After your initial consultation, your physician will develop a comprehensive treatment plan. If you require chemotherapy or other therapeutic treatment,
your physician will introduce you to the Infusion Center nursing staff. You will then be scheduled for a teaching visit with our nurse practitioner who will
give you information on your drug therapy. She will help you understand how your treatment will affect you and advise you on the best way to manage and monitor
- Infusion Center
- Chemotherapy and other therapeutic treatments will be administered, whenever possible, in the comfortable setting of our Infusion Center complete with
wireless access and cable television. SBOHP clinicians are oncology certified registered nurses with extensive experience caring for oncology and hematology
patients. Please check in and check out with the front office staff each day of treatment.
- Supportive Care
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics provides our supportive care team. The Cancer Supportive Care Program serves as a bridge between standard medical care and
non-medical healing for patients, their families and their caregivers. It is a FREE integrated resource that simplifies the treatment process and provides
information and support to cancer patients and their families during their care at SBOHP. Our goal is to help our patients and their families cope with cancer
in a manner that will reinforce the healing environment.
- At SBOHP, a social worker and dietician are an integral part of your clinical care team and work closely with your physician, nurse practitioner, and nurses
to provide you with comprehensive clinical support. Our social worker is available to provide individual counseling, couples and family counseling, parent guidance,
support groups, information and education, referral to community resources, and guided imagery & meditation. She assists patients with coping, family concerns,
communication, caregiver support, managing stress, decision making, improving quality of life, and advance care planning.
- Our dietician provides individualized nutritional consultations to help patients assess nutrition risk. She encourages healthy eating in order to enhance
quality of life, offers strategies for side effect management, provides follow up care as needed throughout the treatment process and beyond, offers resources
for healthy eating, weight management, and recipe and menu planning.
- Lab Work
- LabCorp is located on the first floor, 50 E. Hamilton Avenue, Suite 180, Campbell, CA 95008. When lab work is required, please first report to
LabCorp in Suite180, 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time with your physician at Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners. Your blood will be
drawn by highly trained LabCorp phlebotomists who have experience working with oncology and hematology patients. Your lab results will be electronically
transmitted directly to your SBOHP physician. If your insurance plan requires the use of a different laboratory, please inform us.
- Diagnostic Testing
- Your treatment plan may include diagnostic testing. We use several different facilities and will make the arrangements and obtain pre-authorization
if necessary. If your insurance plan requires a specific diagnostic imaging facility, please inform us.
- Clinical Trials
- Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners, in partnership with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, provides our patients access to clinical research. Participating
in Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners clinical trials gives patients access to non-FDA approved study drugs and FDA approved medications used for new applications.
Review our Clinical Trials
- Medical Problems or Urgent Matters
- If you have medical problems, please call us during normal office hours so that the physicians and nursing staff can respond quickly. If you have an
urgent problem after hours, please call (408) 376-2300 and press option 2. Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners has a physician on call 24 hours a day,
7 days a week to assist you with urgent matters.
- Questions and Advice
- Please contact our office at (408) 376-2300 and press option 3 to speak with a nurse if you have a non-urgent question
or need medical advice. We will take your message and promptly return your call. A physician and our nursing staff are always
available to assist you with any problem. If your problem is urgent, please let us know right away when you call.
- Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners through its affiliation with UHA is contracted with most insurance plans and will bill your insurance
directly. Please inform us immediately if your insurance information changes. If your insurance plan requires a co-payment or coinsurance, you will
need to make payment at the time of service. An office visit co-payment will be required on the days you receive treatment even if you are not examined
by your physician or nurse practitioner. If your insurance plan requires pre-authorization or a referral from your primary care physician, you may need
to assist us in obtaining this information in a timely fashion.
- Location and Office Hours
- Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. We are located at 50 E. Hamilton Avenue, Suite 200,
Campbell, CA 95008 on the corner of Hamilton Avenue and Winchester Boulevard in the Campbell Gateway Square.
Return to top