- Treatment Plan
- After your initial consultation, your physician will develop a comprehensive treatment plan. If you require chemotherapy
or other therapeutic treatment, your physician will introduce you to the Infusion Center nursing staff. You will then be
scheduled for a teaching visit with our nurse practitioner who will give you information on your drug therapy. She will help
you understand how your treatment will affect you and advise you on the best way to manage and monitor your medications.
- Infusion Center
- Chemotherapy and other therapeutic treatments will be administered, whenever possible, in the comfortable setting of
our Infusion Center complete with wireless access and cable television. SBOHP clinicians are oncology certified registered
nurses with extensive experience caring for oncology and hematology patients. Please check in and check out with the front
office staff each day of treatment.
- Questions and Advice
- Please contact our office at (408) 376-2300 and press option 3 to speak with a nurse if you have a non-urgent question
or need medical advice. We will take your message and promptly return your call. A physician and our nursing staff are always
available to assist you with any problem. If your problem is urgent, please let up know right away when you call.
- Medical Problems or Emergencies
- If you have medical problems, please call us during normal office hours so that the physicians and nursing staff can
respond quickly. If you have an urgent problem during normal office hours, please call (408) 376-2300 and press option 2. Southbay Oncology
Hematology Partners has a physician on call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to assist you after office hours for emergencies.
- Lab Work
- When lab work is required, LabCorp is located on the first floor, 50 E. Hamilton Avenue, Suite 180, Campbell, CA 95008 . Please report to LabCorp in Suite 180, 20 minutes prior to your appointment time with your physician at Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners. Your blood will be drawn by highly trained LabCorp phlebotomists who have experience working with oncology and hematology patients. Your lab results will be electronically transmitted directly to your SBOHP physician. If your insurance plan requires the use of different laboratory, please inform us.
- Diagnostic Testing
- Your treatment plan may include diagnostic testing. We use several different facilities and will make the arrangements
and obtain pre-authorization if necessary. If your insurance plan requires specific diagnostic imaging facilities, please
- Clinical Trials
- Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners provides our patients access to clinical research. Participating in Southbay
Oncology Hematology Partners clinical trials gives patients access to non-FDA approved study drugs and FDA approved
medications used for new applications. Review our Clinical Trials.
- Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners is contracted with most insurance plans and will bill your insurance directly.
Please inform us immediately if your insurance information changes. If your insurance plan requires a co-payment or coinsurance,
you will need to make payment at the time of service. An office visit co-payment will be required on the days you receive
treatment even if you are not examined by your physician or nurse practitioner. If your insurance plan requires pre-authorization
or a referral from your primary care physician, you may need to assist us in obtaining these in a timely fashion. Our insurance reimbursement specialists
are ready to assist you with the financial aspects of your care such as insurance billing, deductibles, coinsurance,
co-payments, and pre-authorizations. Please contact our billing office at 408-376-2300 and press option 6 if you have
Return to top